Be civil. Contribute quality.

Bleached Bee

From Feed The Beast wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Bleached Bee Bleached
Latin Name Primapis albus Description:
Discovered by Binnie No Description Provided.
Added by Mod Extra Bees
Branch Primary Branch
isNocturnal No
Product Specialty
 Honey Comb
 
Honey Comb
Honey Comb
Base Chance: 75%   Tinted Comb Base Chance: 25%


Default Attributes

Speed Slowest Cave Dwelling No
Lifespan Shorter Nocturnal No
Fertility 2 Drones Rain Tolerant No
Pollination Slowest Temperature Normal
Territory 9x6x9 Temp. Tolerance None
Flowers Flowers Humidity Normal
Effect None Humid. Tolerance None

Mutations

Mutates from Mutates to
Parent 1 Parent 2 Result Chance
Bee-Wintry.png Wintry Bee-Valiant.png Valiant Bee-Bleached.png Bleached 5%
Parent 1 Parent 2 Result Chance
Bee-Bleached.png Bleached Bee-Ebony.png Ebony Bee-Slate.png Slate 5%
Bee-Bleached.png Bleached Bee-Prussian.png Prussian Bee-Azure.png Azure 5%
Bee-Bleached.png Bleached Bee-Maroon.png Maroon Bee-Lavender.png Lavender 5%
Bee-Bleached.png Bleached Bee-Natural.png Natural Bee-Lime.png Lime 5%
Bee-Bleached.png Bleached Bee-Slate.png Slate Bee-Ashen.png Ashen 5%

Special Notes