FTB Wiki Staff
You can reach most of the team members on EsperNet #FTB-Wiki ( ).
To contact the wiki team for general issues, you can:
- Leave your message on the Staff's Noticeboard, the Translators' Noticeboard and the Bot Operators' Noticeboard.
- If your message involves the wiki administration, leave your message on the Administrators' Noticeboard.
To contact a team member for specific issues, you can:
- Use the links below to access talk pages of a member, create a new section on it and leave your message there.
- Message the wiki team member on the forum.
- Main pages: Project:Mod maintainers
- FTB Wiki Team Lead: Jinbobo (talk)
- Wiki Bully: Lawbroken (talk)
- Active Wiki Staff: Alistaire (talk) · SatanicSanta (talk) · Padfoote (talk)
- Inactive Wiki Staff: Succubism
- FTB Team Web Developers : Captainnana · Rob
- Former FTB Wiki Team Leads: Jadedcat · Tahg
Mod Developer Appointed Staff
Any mod developer with a mod used in the FTB packs may appoint people to create and oversee their mod section of the wiki.
- Obsidiplates : Myrathi · Moondrixx
- GregTech : Retep998 (talk)
Retep does the tilesheets, if you want a tilesheet to be created contact him.
- Main pages: Project:Translation portal
Anyone can help translate the wiki, these guys will be in charge of proofreading translations.
|Language (English)||Language||Code||Official Team Members||Members||Status|
|Danish||Dansk||da||TheSomner • Berington||Members Inactive|
|German||Deutsch||de||TheStang • IceDave||Aerbex · Fabianx97 · Blay09 · Selawi||Active|
|Spanish||Español||es||Carlos Alba • QueWhat||Yawmoght · Team6Fox · TheArni||Active|
|French||Français||fr||Raitor • Alxe4ndre||Gh||Active|
|Italian||Italiano||it||FBI • Madaffacca||Members Inactive|
|Dutch||Nederlands||nl||Xile705 • Leshrac • Beleriond||Active|
|Polish||Polski||pl||TheReduxPL · Tomalla||Active|
|Portuguese||Português||pt||Cheeseless||SandroHc · Dgdas9||Active|
|Brazilian Portuguese||Brazilian Portuguese||pt-br||Visck||Active|
|Russian||Русский||ru||DarlockAhe • Korriffel||Daihock||Active|
Bots and Bot Operators
- Administrators, emergency shutdown buttons are located at the Bot Operators' Noticeboard.
We have a recent changes feed available for bot use on EsperNet #FTB-Wiki-recentchanges ( ).
- General Tasks (Inactive): TadpoleBot - Operator: AgentTadpole
- General Tasks (Inactive): StaxBot - Operator: Staxed
- General Tasks (Inactive): JinboBot - Operator: Jinbobo
- General Admin Tasks (Inactive): JinboOp - Operator: Jinbobo
Here are the list of former staff members who made significant contributions that has either quit or left.
- MilConDoin (c) (Bee Team) 3265 edits
- Arkangyl (c) 3259 edits
- Jadedcat (t · c) (Team Lead & SysOp & Bureaucrat) 1662 edits
- AgentTadpole (t · c) (SysOp) 888 edits (TadpoleBot (t · c): 615 edits)
- Denkbert (c) (Template Team) 772 edits
- Enoch (c) 644 edits
- FunshineX (c) (Graphics Team) 193 edits
- Chrissy McCloud (c) 138 edits
- Coderj (c) 127 edits
- Freightrain (c) 111 edits
- Andrew2448 (c) (XyCraft Dev Appointed) 74 edits
- Spasticon (c) (Organization Team & SysOp)
- Exedraa (c) (Bee Team) 34 edits
- Tahg (t · c) (Team Lead & SysOp & Bureaucrat) 4 edits
- Staxed (c) (Organization Team & SysOp) 3 edits (StaxBot (c): 0 edits)
And to those former staff who are wondering why your name isn't here, your account got deleted because you did nothing, yes that is right, nothing. Contact Jinbobo, and we will happily add you to the "hall of fame".
These are the translators that did actually show up and translated.
- Christophernjsp (c) 561 edits
- Darlock (c) 55 edits
- Alex4ndre (c) 41 edits
- Daihock (c) 26 edits
- The j485 (c) 2 edits
- B0Stark (c) 1 edit
And special thanks to all those translators who did not do anything you will always be forgotten.